Thank you for your suggestions! :D

ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
Hey everyone,

I'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone that has been and will be posting all these great suggestions! We appreciate them a lot.

While we can't respond to every single one of them, rest assured that they're all read and taken into consideration, so don't stop sharing and discussing your ideas for the game. :)

<3

Comments

• *pssst "market places"*
  • ~Ahem~ Optimizations plz? Let us have bigger armies and larger worker pools? XD
  • love your game!!
  • do you check these suggestions very often? haven't seen a reply from a dev yet, on my short time here on this board
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    We read every single one, Firefly7.
  • I'd like a co-op Survival, where two players control two seperate armies that are on the same faction. Could be interesting!
  • TheDevilZ I don't agree with that, I TOTALLY AGREE with that ! :)
  • Shatojon said:

We read every single one, Firefly7.

YAY
  • TheDevilZ said:

I'd like a co-op Survival, where two players control two seperate armies that are on the same faction. Could be interesting!

That sounds very interesting indeed... would be a cool addition and brings something new to the game
  • I think this game would be great on mobile and even better if you could continue your progress from pc and sync it all together.
  • I'm pretty certain it wouldn't run on mobile.
  • Sinedia said:

TheDevilZ said:

I'd like a co-op Survival, where two players control two seperate armies that are on the same faction. Could be interesting!

That sounds very interesting indeed... would be a cool addition and brings something new to the game
    Extract the attached file into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Castle Story", it'll add a new invasion difficulty called "Normal Fixed" - It's a coop version, your crystals will be stacked but you'll have your own bricktrons.
  • I'm pretty certain it wouldn't run on mobile.

nope certenly not XDD
  • Hear me out, i played this game very long ago when it just came out and it was an amazing work in progress game, but after my pc broke i could never afford another pc to play this game again, i do occasionally watch gameplay of this game and see what I'm missing and still looks like an amazing game. Something that could reach out to those who don't have strong enough pc's or pc's in general would be to make it for xbox and playstation or just one. But something like this game could be intuitive for a gaming console, cause there's nothing on the market like this game on either consoles. Hopefully if you guys so choose to attempt to cross platforms i wish yall the best of luck.