Cathedral

baileyboy3012baileyboy3012 Member Wiki Editor
edited September 2017 in Constructions
45,000 blocks and nearly 30 hours were spent making this build. Built block by block in Debug Mode without the aid of Schematics Mode.

(Note: Visual glitches are present in the screenshots due to the camera being zoomed so far out in order to capture the whole map. Plants do not randomly cut off as shown in the screenshots, they do carry on all the way around the cathedral.)

Link to the steam workshop page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123354346

Comments

• ForgetaboutmeForgetaboutme Member
    edited August 2017
    Really nice! But to be honest: I would be more impressed if yould have been building this without using the debug mode. :)
  • baileyboy3012baileyboy3012 Member Wiki Editor
    edited August 2017

Really nice! But to be honest: I would be more impressed if yould have been building this without using the debug mode. :)

Now that would be extremely impressive.
  • Yes sir! But no offense yeah? I hope you didn't get it that way. :)
  • None taken! I really wanted to put my creativity to the test without the restrictions and limitations of having to build the structure without the Debug Mode.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Oh my Bougre! That's incredible :) We've featured it on our Community Spotlight (CastleStory.net home page, scroll down a little, right side!)
  • Oh wow that's amazing Shatojon! I'm humbled.
  • That must have taken some serious amount of time... hats off!