Not being able to play with my friends.

Look, I really don't know what to do anymore. I read at least 60 reports and tutorials to play with friends but it doesn't work. But finally, after my third friend got the game, he was able to host a server and I was able to join (my other friend and I both couldn't play but magically this third friend was able). this was around november. Now, after some time without playing, we decided to try again. same stuff, he hosted the server but it didn't appear to me on the public server list, like it did before. is the multiplayer just randomic?! I don't want to be rude, but I'm really frustrated with this. I have the game for over 5 years now and my dream was to play with friends. So, after running in circles, I have decided to take my last action: make a discussion here. I beg you, please somebody help me.

Comments

• ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Carinha​,

We're aware of an issue right now stopping users from connecting to their friends via the Steam friends' list. We're working on resolving this.

In the meantime, you can still have your friends connect to your lobby through the "Custom Address" option, they put in your IP address. Make sure you forward port 3000 first though.

Thank you for understanding
  • Greetings.

After a mounth, me and my friend decided to try to play again, like you recommended. We used the Custom Address method, it fails and says "Timed out". We tried via public server list, it kept saying "joining game please wait" forever. We keep not being able to play together.

Please, help us.

Thanks.