I need help with multiplayer

Hello,
I need help because I cant play/join any multiplayergame. It always tell me i have to wait, but then nothing happens and i get back to the mainmenue. My friend have exactly the same problem. We already tried to turn of firewall or joining via steam, but its always the same.

Best Regards
Daniel_RSM

PS: I send you the log-file-folder from me with this comment

Comments

• ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Daniel,

If you try connecting with someone else, does it work?

Are you trying to join off the Steam friends' list? (Right-click > join game)
  • DanielRSMDanielRSM Member
    edited August 2018
    No, i cant join other lobbys as well.

I tried to join my friends public lobby, he also invited me into a lobby that dont work too. I tried to join trough friendslist from steam, i invited my friend in a lobby. Nothing off this works. It always says "joining Game - please wait" and then the loading disappears and i am back at the startscreen

(Thank you for the fast answer btw)
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Daniel,

That's strange. How are you connected to the internet? WiFi? In a school? It definitely sounds like firewall blocking the game.
  • Which multiplayer game are you guys playing? I also like to play a multiplayer game, but I used to play Call of Duty. I think the reason the game is not supported in the multiplayer mode is that the gaming port may get damaged or not getting the sufficient power.