Bricktron never stay equiped with wepons

I don't get it. why my bricktrons constantly after I equip them with fighting gear they go to weapon rack and drop their weapons and go back to been a worker.
My archer doesn't stay on top of towers. My knights don't stay close to the crystals as I put them. After i equip them, i blinck my eyes and the bricktrons go running back to weapon rack put fighting gear away and go back be just a worker.
:( please help me!!
am I missing a very well hiden button somewhere here that would tell the brickton to stop droping the fighiting gear??
Are we not supposed to build weapon racks so the bricktrons stay equipped with the fight gear?
Help!!!

Comments

• ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Azzlicka,

Could it be that you're pressing F? F is the hotkey for warriors to put their gear away and get back to work.
  • wow, thank you so much.
    you figured it out.
    i reassined F to move right and S to move left. Because I'm used to that with other games.
    then F became assinged with two commands.
    I wish I could keep my F only to move right instead of moving right and "go back to work".
    Thanks again!!!
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    No worries, glad it's solved. :)

Next update is likely going to be the Hotkeys update which resolves lots of keyboard/clicking related issues and allows you to rebind a larger amount of keys.