Multiplayer Manners Matters for Culturing Community Courtesy

Today, I met a few other players in matches who were... less than nice. I was wondering what features or rules are/will be in place for this? I really, really want the CS community to grow, and in a good way, so I hope for features that will promote that, and discourage rudeness and personal attacks. In the current system, although this is not what I experienced, it occurs to me that an atagonist could easily carry on harrassment, bullying, or what have you, simply by changing their name to circumvent being avoided or insta-kicked by their targeted players. It seems to me that there is not a way to block players either - or have I missed it? If not, will there be such a thing in the future, and if so, how far out is the feature planned? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hi Halberd, we can't control what people do in multiplayer games because everything is hosted P2P. I recommend not playing with people who you find unpleasant. However, on our communications platforms such as Discord, the forums, etc.. feel free to point out misbehavior and we'll step in.
  • Thanks so much for replying! I guess the main question really, is whether or not we will be able to block specific users, or have some similar function, since it will be hard to avoid someone who can change their name?
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    If it turns out to be a problematic issue, we'll definitely look into it - thanks. :)