Castle Story Lag

How can i fix this problem with castle story lagging so much? I tested my pc on www.systemrequirementslab.com and it said i can run it fine. I bought the game and i started it and it worked just fine untill i launched a game. It takes 15 minutes to load and lags so much you cant play it. Is there anything i can do? I already updated my driver and have sufficient RAM. It doesnt happen when i play multiplayer. It just needs to load 15 minutes but then it doesnt lag. Also tried to put every graphic setting on low, but that doesnt solve it either. I think my pc cant handle the flying things around the gem. Is it possible to turn that off? Thx already people!! I reallyh want to play the game normally!!

Comments

• Lucasio said:

How can i fix this problem with castle story lagging so much? I tested my pc on www.systemrequirementslab.com and it said i can run it fine. I bought the game and i started it and it worked just fine untill i launched a game. It takes 15 minutes to load and lags so much you cant play it. Is there anything i can do? I already updated my driver and have sufficient RAM. It doesnt happen when i play multiplayer. It just needs to load 15 minutes but then it doesnt lag. Also tried to put every graphic setting on low, but that doesnt solve it either. I think my pc cant handle the flying things around the gem. Is it possible to turn that off? Thx already people!! I reallyh want to play the game normally!!

Oh yeah, i run GTA 5, Watchdogs, Call of duty WW2, NFS Most Wanted and they work perfect. My brother has a laptop and plays Castle Story on there and it works just fine. But also needs to load like 15 minutes. But his game doesnt lag.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Lucasio,

We're aware of the micro freezes issues right now and are working on improvements.

Can you post your save file here so I can take a look too?

• Ok, it says i can't upload the save files.... I can just post these .png files... This was a multiplayer save... I played it with my friend, but then his bricktrons stopped moving and went to the crystal (Home). They also had a cancel sign above their head.... I hope you can help me!! I really like the game!

• Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/4m3nz31qy212i/Save_World_Castle_Story_V1.1_Multi

Mediafire is free of viruses, dont worry about that!! :)
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Lucasio,

Can't seem to download that file unfortunately.

Can you please compress the folder into a .zip then try again? I recommend wetransfer.com - it's very easy to use both for upload and download (use the free version).
  • I think this may occur due to heavy graphics of the game or the other reason is that your two-port may not get enough power to start. Thank for the fantastic list of the game. I am currently playing the same shooter video game called Call of Duty and others too.