Wanna share my stuff as well.

So here we go, don't know how many hours it already took, plenty I would say ;)
Mostly I keep it running over night or while watching a movie.
Btw: Playing on Big Island.

But I do not feel like Screenshoting everything, will upload my saves here and maybe sometimes a screen when something looks awesome.

There is an old stoneturret, which was badly destroed but the bricktons brought it back to life with some wood, from the woodstore, but after it was safe to use they did not finish it. Thinking about adding some wooden ramps there.

One building is nearly finished near the stoneturret which leads to the platform.
It's just waiting for inner stockpiles and some lights.

The giant staircase is in construction mode and will still take some damn much time to finish because I do often change some blocks or build something else like the small finished things.

Comments

• B4ll3ntin3sB4ll3ntin3s Member
    edited March 2016
    Some screens to get your attention....
    Feedback welcome

If you wonder why I just build with 26 Bricktons (3 are just there for decoration ...) while having so many up to spwan in the crystal:
    First of all I changed game data to get more Bricktons at beginning, but then I could not run the game properly (45 Bricktons), it was lagging all the time, so I restarted and just spawned half of them.
  • Some screens to get your attention....
    Feedback welcome

If you wonder why I just build with 26 Bricktons (3 are just there for decoration ...) while having so many up to spwan in the crystal:
    First of all I changed game data to get more Bricktons at beginning, but then I could not run the game properly (45 Bricktons), it was lagging all the time, so I restarted and just spawned half of them.

Hi B4ll3ntin3s,

I loved the way you were able to use both wood and bricks in your project! Keep up the good work!

Ben
  • Nearly finished my giant staircase...
    But I don't know what to do with the plateu on top of the staircase.
    Desperate to find inspiration :disappointed:

Right now it leads to an unfinished Gatehouse between twin towers.
  • Dude, that's so cool lookin' ! Reminds me somehow of the rear of a ship.
  • Also, is there a dynamite dealer at the bottom right of the second screenshot?! Hah.
    edited March 2016

Dude, that's so cool lookin' ! Reminds me somehow of the rear of a ship.

Thanks Fame.
    Yeah, that's also what I thought ones I was finished.

Also, is there a dynamite dealer at the bottom right of the second screenshot?! Hah.

It's dynamite yes, but I think more of it as wine barrels, at least in that little szenario.
    Stockpile is only allowed for wooden planks, as raw material.

In my second post you can see the wine store in short focus.
  • And once the Brickdudes are drunk they are singing the wine song together! Lol.
  • Looks like some kind of battleship!! Will you participate in our second community challenge?
    edited March 2016

Looks like some kind of battleship!! Will you participate in our second community challenge?

I don't think so, got a lot going on in university right now.
    Would take to much time I think, as I want to hand something good in. Which means I would spend days on it.
    Maybe I gonna build something ones my exams are over.
    edited April 2016
    Sneak peak of the gatehouse between twin towers :dizzy:
    Okay they aren't twins but do look a bit alike ;)

Second flor is 13 voxels high, planning on a third and fourth maybe even a fifth floor for the towers.

Edit:
    I would like the wooden ramps to cover longer gaps without needing support beams.
    2 voxels distance between the wooden logs is quit little.
    5 would be great I think :D :D :D :D
    And here we are again begging for the small finger ;b in hope to get the whole hand afterwards.
  • Beautiful!!
  • Beautiful!!

Thanks Ben

Managed to build a woodwall, gonna let you guys participate.
  • So, some of my newest work ;)
    Hope u like it
    Would be nice if lanscaping task could be set to a minimum of 1voxel again insted of the 3voxels width, so I could continue buildung decoration in the huge walls.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Thanks for sharing B4ll. :) How are you liking 0.8?
  • Like I said, the landscaping task should be able to do a range of 1x1 again insted of 3x3 voxels as minimum.

Besides that the Patch is nice all in all.
    I really do like the new fusion of wood and stone, being able to build crazy new shit.
    But I just tested it right now, haven't played much. Movement is better, but I think the game itself runs slower.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hmm, it definitely shouldn't run slower. It should run much better, actually.

What made you feel like they're running slower?
  • The laggs.
    But I don't really care about that, the landscaping task is much more important for me ;)