Font size too small at 1440p

He devs,

I started the game in my native 2560x1440 and sadly can't ready most things once inside the game, since the text is extremely small. Where can i set a bigger font size?

Comments

• It seems like currently there is no way of editing this. Someone from the development team may be able to handle this.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey, can you show me a screenshot please? :)
  • I too think the font in some places is hard to read, and unpleasant for my eyes, regardless of resolution. It's almost like it is fuzzy at times.

I'm on macOS Sierra, on an 27" iMac 2014, so maybe this is a Mac issue. In either case, I would love for more options to change font size or sharpen it.

Here's a screenshot of the text (unfortunately with some artifacts, courtesy of the image sharing service):
    https://i.imgur.com/vkR9gee.jpg

Here's an in-game screenshot:
    https://i.imgur.com/Nsrsmcy.jpg

Noted, thank you!
    I've just been told we have a branch for ui-scaling which should be merged and released into the public builds soon. :)
  • Will be a nice improvement :smile:
  • Is this branch implemented by now, because I got some unreadable screens too @2160p
    It may be a problem that I got a secondary monitor (a drawing tablet) which isn't turned on, but if I take a screenshot the second screen gets also included.
    second screenshot got the second monitor cropped off

Maybe somebody can read the text I can do so too, if I really focus, but that takes forever and my 4k monitor may be too small @32 inch in that resolution, but I don't have any problems anywhere else.

Maybe there is some setting I can use, but could you please tell me that.

• Yeah I also find a temp fix for this, to start the game in 1920 x 1080 in windowed mode, after the game is started do alt-enter, so you switch to fullscreen. I know you're still stuck in 1920 x 1080, but it won't maxout all the other windows running in the background (like steam and the browser for instance) to 1920x1080 and have them all piled up in the upper left corner.