Hrmph

Hrmph is a grunt. Or something like that. Anyhow, My name is Jeb (or Jebstream if you prefer), and I've played Castle Story off and on since June 2014 (had to check my Steam transaction history), back when it was a pain in the arse to walk (pathfinding sucked back then), which made the game harder to play so I didn't stick around longer than 6 months. I just installed it again and going to be giving the new version a run for its money. Hello, world!

Comments

• ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Jeb!

Good to have you among us. :) Please let me know your impressions of the newest version of the game, would love to see how you compare it with the early prototypes.
  • JebstreamJebstream Member
    edited January 2017
    The current version is leaps and bounds better than the alpha prototypes I recall playing. There are some obvious quirks, though I'm aware you are working on them.

Seeing the upcoming wards are going to add some complexity to the game which will be a nice breather. Unlike the comments from some others, I think the wards are a fantastic idea, and fit nicely within the world.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Good to hear Jeb, thanks :)