Forum Rules

ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
edited April 2016 in News

Hi!

In order to maintain peace within the community and ensure that everyone’s having a good time when they visit the forums, we’ve established some basic agreements we’d like every visitor to respect. If you notice a breach of these rules, please don’t hesitate to contact us so it can be handled appropriately.
  • Treat others with respect; do not insult or mistreat fellow forum-goers.
  • English is the common language on these forums. However, Sauropod Studio is primarily french. It’s important for us to cater to any visitor, regardless of their language, which is why there are language-specific boards. If we’re missing one, let us know! Please understand that we may be unable to respond in a proper or timely fashion, if at all, to posts in languages other than English or French.
  • Please don’t post inappropriate content; sharing illegal content or enabling it, posting sexually-explicit or shocking content that wouldn’t be suited in a working environment or around minors, etc.
  • Please do not exploit website bugs; report them to us so they can be squished instead!
  • While delicious when fried and on Hawaiian sushis, spam isn’t welcome on the site, this includes but isn’t limited to irrelevant content, advertising or posting messages of similar nature repeatedly (flooding).
  • Respect the team’s decisions; while you may disagree with the removal of certain posts or actions taken on certain users, please contact us privately so we may resolve these issues without unnecessary huff and puff.

Comments

• Ahh, rules!

First: What if a normal member wants to report something? I can't see a button for that...

Second: I see subforums for russian, french, portuguese and spanish... What about german??? I feel somewhat overlooked! ;)
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey!

At the time being, if you'd like to report a post, using the contact page is best. This is naturally not ideal and I'll look into the possibility to add a "report post" button. :)

As for a German board, we'll be glad to add one if we see the need for it. :D I added a board for everyone language that seemed to have an existing community as per my research on Youtube/Twitch/Steam.

If I overlooked the German folks, please point that out for me and I'll be happy to oblige. :grin:
  • Ahh, rules!

First: What if a normal member wants to report something? I can't see a button for that...

Second: I see subforums for russian, french, portuguese and spanish... What about german??? I feel somewhat overlooked! ;)

German as well
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Okay then, I'll be happy to add a German board. :smiley:
  • Shatojon said:

Okay then, I'll be happy to add a German board. :smiley:

Nice thank you.