I cant start a new game!

When I try to start a new game and I click on a map , every time it says that there is no game mode supported and i cant click the "OK" button below it. Sorry if this is a dumb and really obvious question I just got the game :smile:

Comments

• ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Blitzer,

What are your PC specs?
  • I'm certain Shatojon will tell you the same, but as they are very busy, I'll answer you now.

Unfortunately, you do not reach the minimum specs required to run the game, as seen on their Steam store page:
    Minimum:
    ○ OS: 7 and newer, 64-bit
    ○ Processor: Intel or AMD Dual-Core, 2.2 GHz+
    ○ Memory: 6 GB RAM
    ○ Graphics: nVidia GeForce 440 512MB, Radeon HD 4450 512MB, Intel HD 3000
    ○ DirectX: Version 11
    ○ Storage: 1700 MB available space
    ○ Additional Notes: Playing on large, player-made maps might affect performance.

Specifically, you do not have enough RAM. I am unsure from that screenshot if you have a 32bit version of Windows, but if you do, that also limits you to 4GB of installed RAM, which is below the minimum requirements.
  • Ok, thank you for the answer :) .By the way i do have a 32-bit version of Windows
  • If you have a 32-bit OS, then you are limited to 4GB of usage. Even though your motherboard may allow a higher amount, 16GB or so on some, your OS can only ever use 4 GB of that RAM.
    You should look into getting a 64bit OS, as 32bit is quickly becoming deprecated.