Multiple bugs after loading a game.

Hey guys,

so after reloading the stockpile disappieres after 1-2minutes in the task, means i cannot deselect the stockpiles or reselect them.
--> to reselect i got to delete the task and create a new one, resulting in recreating the blueprints or tunnel segments.

When building new stockpiles it is the same problem. They are not getting selected to the task. Happens for every task.
--> to use the stockpiles i got to delete the task and create a new one, resulting in recreating the blueprints or tunnel segments.

Some workers are not shown, after the reload, i cannot assign them to a task or deselect them.
--> less working power

I cannot select dig up / straight / dig down in the tunnel task. Because i got to recreate the tunnel task multiple times (stockpile issue) it's really hard to get on the same level with the old tunnel system.

Comments

• Oh and the landscaping task won't fill the ground with dirt from the stockpiles.
    Would be a nice option to level the ground with iron / orange crystal because it is of no real use right now.

Also the Bricktrons assigned to a tunnel task keep diggin even if the stockpiles are already full and they cannot store the dirt.
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Thank you for the heads up, I'm going to forward this to our QA.
  • Shatojon said:

Thank you for the heads up, I'm going to forward this to our QA.

pls keep me posted.
  • EvaxMeorEvaxMeor Administrator Developer
    edited January 2017
    Hey B4ll3ntin3s!

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have fixes on the way for these bugs! ;)

Thanks for the report and save!
  • that's nice, would love to see them released soon