Welcome to the Castle Story Forums!

We've put together a brand new forum for you so sign up, settle in, and make yourself at home.

Comments

• Thanks!
  • EvaxMeorEvaxMeor Administrator Developer
    Thanks for the Forum!
  • Awesome! I'm excited about the new changes!
  • Mmh. What happened to the sauropodstudio website?
    And I have to say, that I prefered the look of the old castlestoryonline forum over this one. :S

Anyways, let's hope everything will turn out alright. I am just a little bit worried about the sudden jump from v0.5 to v1.0 within the next ~5 months. Have you reached a state were development speeds up that fast in terms of version numbers?

P.S. I miss the regular dev-blogs you used to post long time ago or at least the video interviews from Ben. :neutral:
  • GermainGermain Administrator
    Howdy Kadney, the sauropodstudio website is being merged with CastleStory.net.

I understand that you may prefer castlestoryonline.com, but it's a fan-managed forum and the admins told us they no longer could afford to host it.

As for the version number jump, we have reached a stage where developement goes faster. The 1 ½ month development time between v0.5 and v0.6 can prove this IMO.

Stay tuned for more stuff coming up in January, and thanks for signing up! :smiley:

PS: We post videos on Youtube from time to time, we recently made a series about pathfinding algorithms here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg1bLj7bRII