Ultra Hardcore

Hello

I think it would be a cool idea having a hardcore mode. There could be a Crafting Bench in it, or a forge, to Craft arrows, helmets, swords and shields. There also could be a special barrel where you can store you're arrows. I think it would be cool if there were also corruptrons but they would start to spawn after the third or fourth night und the would despawn at day time.

Thank you for reading ;)

Comments

• Hello

I think it would be a cool idea having a hardcore mode. There could be a Crafting Bench in it, or a forge, to Craft arrows, helmets, swords and shields. There also could be a special barrel where you can store you're arrows. I think it would be cool if there were also corruptrons but they would start to spawn after the third or fourth night und the would despawn at day time.

Thank you for reading ;)

They're already working on the crafting part. That's from the Q&A session #2.
  • Hello

Thank you for reading ;)

They're already working on the crafting part. That's from the Q&A session #2.
    Hey Creaperbox, as for the "Hard Core mode", you can already choose the difficulty level before you start a game in survival or conquest mode.

If you play conquest mode at hard you'll see it's pretty much hard core. :)

Ben
  • @BenSauropodStudio yea but in the conquest and survival mode you can't just build, or do what you want like in the Sandbox mode.