Deadtrons, Arrows and Spectators

DoeyIXDoeyIX Member
edited September 2016 in Suggestions
I kind of suggested this in the last stream, but Shatojon did say about nine times to post suggestions on these forums, so here goes...
1. Just a small thing, the enemy indicator arrows above opposite troops, could be switched to match with the team colour. Maybe instead of arrows, the bricktrons could just have subtle feathers or helmet plumes of their team's colour.
2. If a Bricktron dies without a crystal it will turn into a corruptron? Maybe even every killed bricktron no matter what has a 50/50 chance of coming back from the death (but it would still send a soul to the crystal.
3. Just another thought, I think that for 3+ games, there should be something for eliminated players to do, whether all the defeated player can control small parties of corruptrons to change a battle's outcome or they can just nock down trees or similar. I just think that this would keep the game a bit more exciting for dead players.

Comments

• For the #3, you need to at least wait until Spectator Mode is fully implemented. Shatojon did mentioned Spectator Mode is not ready yet.