COMMUNITY CHALLENGE #2: THE LONELY LIGHTHOUSE
We are very happy to invite you to our next community challenge!
WHAT IS IT?
Every two weeks, we invite our community members to show off your skills with a friendly building competition that is open to all!
You want test your imagination? You think you’re up for to the challenge?
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE:
- Build a lighthouse!
- You can use all the resources you want.
- Your lighthouse can have the height and width of your choice.
- The lighthouse must have a strong light source of at the end of its tower.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
It's super easy!
- Building a structure according to the theme proposed here.
- Share screenshots of your project with at least 3 different angles with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 720.
- Write «FINAL SUBMISSION» in your forum post below so we know that’s the one you want us to take in consideration for the competition.
- You have until APRIL 11th at midnight EST.
We encourage all participants to share their process and help each other on this thread so all can improve on their skills!
Winners are going to be reveal right here in two weeks!
We can’t to wait to see what you can do!!
- Team Sauropod
This discussion has been closed.