Home › Bug Reports
Options Menu: The Fog of War opacity slider does not update number when sliding, and other issues
- When sliding from left to right to get from 0% to 100%, the opacity values does not update accordingly to the current position of the slider, as the cursor is dragging the slider across.
- It is really difficult to select 50% opacity. I feel like there should be arrow keys to increment or decrement the opacity values by 1%.
- This slider's same behavior is the same as Mouse Scroll Factor, found in Gameplay settings.
- And the Audio settings have a bunch of these sliders, as well.
- It would be nice, if possible, to be able to "type" the numbers in, just like the Multiplayer Port, found in the General Settings.