[1.0.2] Bug report
Here are the bugs I've encountered so far with version 1.0.2
- Closing the build menu by pressing the "X" instead of pressing tab still leaves a phantom block by your cursor.
- When you hover over an unfinished blueprint to see what ingredients are missing it creates a lag spike. This is most noticeable when hovering over multiple unfinished blueprints.
- When multiple harvest options are toggled it shows the default icon on the task (The one with Trees, Brimstone, Iron and Boulders on it)
- When telling a Brickton to grab an item from a stockpile they won't do it.
- Sometimes when switching to the Underside tool in the world editor it shows a brush affection circle being stuck on the terrain.