Multiplayer/Coop: Game crashes after 30-45min

So, me and my friend are playing a lot of Multiplayer invasion mode. But the game crashes consistently after about 45min of play in game. Just when it starts to get fun the game host crashes to desktop. Even when we change up who is hosting, the host will always crash after a certain time played.

I am not to sure about the timeframe, but thats what it feels like. Can anyone afirm that this is happening? And can anyone help me with this?

Greetings Robska

Comments

  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Robska,

    After you've connected, there's very little we can do to control whether or not you stay connected since the servers are in P2P. It's up to your internet connection.

    If you provide us with your multiplayer logs though, we might be able to give you a tip on why you're crashing. (First tip: don't play on Wifi! It tends to be spottier. Plug yourself in.)

    https://sauropodstudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001840547-How-to-Find-Multiplayer-Logs
  • RobskaRobska Member
    edited August 21
    Shatojon said:

    Hey Robska,

    After you've connected, there's very little we can do to control whether or not you stay connected since the servers are in P2P. It's up to your internet connection.

    If you provide us with your multiplayer logs though, we might be able to give you a tip on why you're crashing. (First tip: don't play on Wifi! It tends to be spottier. Plug yourself in.)

    https://sauropodstudio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001840547-How-to-Find-Multiplayer-Logs

    Hi Shatojon

    I feel it is not related to connection issues. I attached the files to this post.
    brix.log 180.3K
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Robska,

    Thank you for the logs. Could you also provide us with the crash dump?
  • RobskaRobska Member
    edited August 24
    Shatojon said:

    Hey Robska,

    Thank you for the logs. Could you also provide us with the crash dump?

    Hi Shatojon, thats the complete crash dump folder. Is this a known problem?

    BTW. this is a singleplayer crash dump, does that matter?
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    Hey Robska,

    Yup, we'd need the crash dump that you get right after crashing in multiplayer.
  • RobskaRobska Member
    Shatojon said:

    Hey Robska,

    Yup, we'd need the crash dump that you get right after crashing in multiplayer.

    Hi Shatojon,

    Here is the crash dump related to the earlier post.
Sign In or Register to comment.