Hi, I'm Sir Dinga and I have a few ideas.

So first off, I'd like to quickly say, I've been a fan of this game for a while and have a YouTube channel!

Anyway, I have a few ideas that I will share in other threads. I have been a huge fan of this game since it was released and would love to creatively help out anyway I can!

Comments

  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer
    Thank you for sharing.
  • Glad to see you here SirDinga, I really like your videos ;)
  • SirDingaSirDinga Member
    edited December 2016
    -Andre said:

    Glad to see you here SirDinga, I really like your videos ;)

    Had you seen them before I posted or did you see them on my post from this thread?
  • SirDinga said:

    -Andre said:

    Glad to see you here SirDinga, I really like your videos ;)

    Had you seen them before I posted or did you see them on my post from this thread?
    Way before this post :smile:
  • -Andre said:

    SirDinga said:

    -Andre said:

    Glad to see you here SirDinga, I really like your videos ;)

    Had you seen them before I posted or did you see them on my post from this thread?
    Way before this post :smile:
    Awesome, can you help me and share my name around?
Sign In or Register to comment.