Thank you for your suggestions! :D

ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
Hey everyone,

I'd just like to take a moment and thank everyone that has been and will be posting all these great suggestions! We appreciate them a lot.

While we can't respond to every single one of them, rest assured that they're all read and taken into consideration, so don't stop sharing and discussing your ideas for the game. :)

<3

Comments

• *pssst "market places"*
  • ~Ahem~ Optimizations plz? Let us have bigger armies and larger worker pools? XD
  • love your game!!
  • Firefly7Firefly7 Member
    do you check these suggestions very often? haven't seen a reply from a dev yet, on my short time here on this board
  • ShatojonShatojon Administrator Developer Backer Wiki Editor
    We read every single one, Firefly7.
  • I'd like a co-op Survival, where two players control two seperate armies that are on the same faction. Could be interesting!
  • ElBorak3ElBorak3 Member
    TheDevilZ I don't agree with that, I TOTALLY AGREE with that ! :)
  • Firefly7Firefly7 Member
    Shatojon said:

We read every single one, Firefly7.

YAY
  • TheDevilZ said:

I'd like a co-op Survival, where two players control two seperate armies that are on the same faction. Could be interesting!

That sounds very interesting indeed... would be a cool addition and brings something new to the game
  • I think this game would be great on mobile and even better if you could continue your progress from pc and sync it all together.