Building Challenge: The Colossal Statue!
Masons, stoneworkers and architects unite! Are you ready for our third building challenge?!
The building challenge is a test of skill and creativity that invites you to take a crack at designing a specifically themed building for your Bricktrons to make!
Today’s challenge: build a STATUE!
- Your statue can be made of stone or wood, that’s entirely up to you. It can be a statue of anything! A giant tree, a giant bricktron, a sword, etc!
- The size is also up to you, but come on, who wants a tiny statue anyways? Go big or go home!
- The statue must have a recognizable shape. Abstract art please abstain!
- Build a structure according to the theme proposed (Lighthouse).
- Share several screenshots of your build with at least 3 different angles and a minimum resolution of 1024 × 720. Check out this useful site: How to take a screenshot.
- Write “FINAL SUBMISSION” when you share the screenshots, so we know that’s the one you’d like us to consider.
- Date limit: Monday, May 2nd 2016 at 1:00 PM EST!
- Post your submission right here, in this thread!
This discussion has been closed.